Current Price $541.27
Our company was established by a US Marine Corps veteran out of a passion for providing technology and cyber-related solutions for organizations within the Defense Industrial Base (DIB). Iviry, LLC partners with small businesses and government contractors to provide IT Managed Services and achieve effective cybersecurity in an affordable way. Our affiliates are located throughout the United States and abroad providing innovative solutions to complex business problems through a dedicated team of subject matter experts, experienced consultants, and certified cyber security specialists.
Most of our customers must meet stringent cyber security compliance standards including NIST 800-171 and the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). However, even the most experienced Information Technology (IT) professionals find it challenging to comply with the NIST cybersecurity controls. The process requires sifting through numerous, obscure cybersecurity documents, standards, and controls while attempting to develop solutions that are tailored to each individual organization’s needs — a process further complicated by continually changing regulations and contractual agreements.
To address this challenge, the US Government partnered with the University of Illinois and several other organizations to build the Cyber Secure Dashboard. The Dashboard overcomes these challenges by intuitively guiding the organization through the process of securing their information technology systems. The Dashboard provides detailed, step-by-step instructions, in-tool documentation written by our own security experts, industry best practices, customizable document templates, links to curated external reference materials – as well as a central repository for documentation and 3rd party validation.
Iviry is now the Exclusive Master Reseller of the Cyber Secure Dashboard and we are seeking a Sales Account Manager with immediate availability to develop our Channel Partner Program. Please see the product site at (Cyber Secure Dashboard) for more information.
- Develop new Channel Partner prospects including some lead generation.
- Interact with existing Channel Partners to increase sales of the Cyber Secure Dashboard.
- Conduct product demonstrations of the Cyber Secure Dashboard with new prospects.
- Propose, develop, and implement marketing campaigns, promotional events, and sales plans.
- Manage, configure, and troubleshoot the applications and tools that support the purchasing process and Channel Partner program (ie Woo Commerce, Authorize.net, Affiliately).
- Liaison between the sales department and other business teams such as project delivery, the tech team, and the accounting team.
- Reconcile and manage the distributions of royalties to Channel Partners, the product owner, and the accountant monthly.
- Develop and lead the development of the product channel,
- Produce and analyze marketing and sales statistics monthly and conduct periodic market analysis reviews.
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Security clearance at the minimum level of Secret.
- Four years of sales experience.
- Experience with Channel Sales.
- Information Technology background in Managed Services or Cybersecurity.
- Military experience or familiarity.
- Experience with merchant accounts and credit card processing.
- Experience with basic accounting.
Iviry, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Iviry, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, Visit Our Website
Iviry, LLC is affiliated with Anglicotech, LLC.