Current Price $541.27
Our company was established by a US Marine Corps veteran out of a passion for providing technology and cyber-related solutions for organizations within the Defense Industrial Base (DIB). Iviry, LLC partners with small businesses and government contractors to provide IT Managed Services and achieve effective cybersecurity in an affordable way. Our affiliates are located throughout the United States and abroad providing innovative solutions to complex business problems through a dedicated team of subject matter experts, experienced consultants, and certified cyber security specialists.
Most of our customers must meet stringent cyber security compliance standards including NIST 800-171 and the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). However, even the most experienced Information Technology (IT) professionals find it challenging to comply with the NIST cybersecurity controls. Iviry is seeking a IT/Helpdesk Support Specialist Level I with immediate availability to support a rapidly growing customer base.
- Provides first level technical assistance and training to system users as part of a service desk.
- Responds to users' requests for assistance by phone and in person, generally handling routine technical issues while seeking guidance on more complex issues.
- Installs and modifies personal computer and associated network hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Diagnoses hardware, software, and operator problems and takes remedial actions or recommends procedural changes.
- Loads and configures operating systems and applications such as word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs.
- Supports the maintenance of data files and control procedures for a complex system of networked computing platforms, typically including multiple groups of personal computers and two or more servers or hosts.
- Supports system security and data integrity.
- Assigns passwords and monitors use of resources.
- Backs up system as required.
- Requires some knowledge of the employer's business applications as well as expertise in commercial software programs and unique applications supplied by vendors and developed inhouse.
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Security clearance at the minimum level of Secret.
- Some minimal travel may be required to support customers on-site.
- 0-2 years of experience as a system administrator or supporting a service desk.
- Microsoft 365 Administration.
- Microsoft Ecosystem (ie Active Directory, Azure, Server, Sentinel).
- Network + • Managed Service Provider (Service Desk).
- Microsoft 365 (Fundamentals, Associate, or Expert)
- ITIL v4
- Security +
- Experience with ticketing system (Connectwise or Remedy).
- CMMC Registered Practitioner (RP)
Iviry, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Iviry, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, Visit Our Website.
Iviry, LLC is affiliated with Anglicotech, LLC.